SEO and Web Marketing Magic Course
A one day course
Individuals and organisations who manage - or are launching - a website and who feel they could improve their chances of success! The course blends proven marketing know-how with the latest digital insights to help you integrate and optimise your online business development efforts.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the importance of building and working with a strategic marketing plan to guide your efforts and prioritise your use of resources.
- Learn how to profile and target your optimum target markets.
- Have an up-to-date understanding of how the web works, how search engines are vital to your efforts, and how to integrate your marketing communications.
- Know how to apply the latest search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques to your site, to maximise visitor traffic from the leading search engines.
- Have a step-by-step approach to creating and managing your own e-shot or e-newsletter campaigns.
- Have answered all of your questions about marketing, business development, and opportunities within the digital landscape.
- What your business needs
- What is the current state-of-play with your business?
- What are your priorities and how will you achieve your business objectives?
- The integrated marketing plan
- Marketing objectives: what are you trying to achieve?
- Who are your target audiences?
- Communication strategies and campaigns – what are your options?
- Five main areas of communication: Direct Selling, PR, Advertising, Direct Marketing, Promotions
- What client data do you hold, and how are you using it?
- Optimising your website and online visibility
- How are websites found by the engines?
- How are they read by visitors and users?
- Factors affecting ranking and visibility
- Content optimisation, including metatags
- Links, blogs, social networks, multimedia
- The secrets of e-marketing
- Integration – how your site supports other marketing efforts
- Data and list building
- E-shots – frequency, format, creativity
- Pay per click campaigns and AdWords
- Building keyword lists and PPC campaigns
- How to write successful e-shots
- Monitoring, testing and review
- Summary and Conclusion
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.