- To provide thorough theory training in Plant & Vehicle Marshaller role
- To enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
Candidates must have successfully passed the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test for Operatives within the past two years.
To prepare delegates to recognise the importance of accepting and dispersing vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Recognise the significant risks
- Accident Statistics
- Vehicle/Pedestrian Management
Methods of Assessment:
- Verbal/Written theory assessment
- Practical assessment
Duration of Training
Experienced – 1 day training + 1 day testing
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
NVQ Plant Operations and CPCS Competence Card
Once you have achieved your Red CPCS Trained Operator Card it lasts for 2 years. During these 2 years you must work towards and achieve your NVQ in Plant Operations to upgrade to a Blue CPCS Competence Card.