Course Aims: This course trains staff to reverse vehicles safely and avoid accidents.
- To know and understand the roles of the vehicle driver and the Banksman in reversing operations
- The identification of areas of danger within sites
- To understand the key issues arising out of reversing and manoeuvring
- Identify areas of danger for reversing vehicles
- Demonstrate recommended HSE code of signals and reversing procedure
- Staff will have the competence required to reverse or Manoeuvre vehicles either individually or as a team
- HGV reversing operations carried out in a competent way
- Reduction of risk of injury to staff and members of the public
- Reduced vehicle and property damage caused by reversing vehicles
- Classroom based tutorials and demonstrations.
- A practical exercise may be included into the syllabus subject to a suitable and risk assessed practical area.
Duration of Training: 1 day
At one of our accredited centres or, at your location. Please ensure that you make available a classroom suitable for the number of delegates available with a 240v power supply.
Certification: A certificate accredited by the training provider which is valid for three years.