This course will review the content of the original course and provide a timely reminder of the safety responsibilities of a construction site supervisor along with any updates or changes to legislation or industry best practice. The refresher course must be attended in order to renew the original CSkills Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme certificate.
To ensure that at the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Increase health and safety awareness on site at a supervisory level
- Keep Site Supervisors up to date with changes in legislation and industry best practice
- Remind Site Supervisors of their safety responsibilities on site
- Introduction and review of previous knowledge
- Update on any changes to legislation or industry best practice
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Fire prevention and control
- Occupational health
- Hazardous substances
- Working at Height
- Update on other workplace hazards
- Group exercise
Certification and Assessment:
The method of assessment will be by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course as well as being expected to be interactive during the course. Successful delegates will receive a CITB certificate valid for 5 years, renewed by attending a 1 day refresher course.
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.
Usually 8.45am start. Course times will be confirmed in the joining instructions once the course has been booked.