Course Duration: 1 day
Candidates must have previously successfully achieved the CITB SSSTS certificate. Please note that the CITB SSSTS certificate is valid for five years and has a six month grace period after expiry.
This course will demonstrate how to meet the ever-increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety management on site.
A minimum standard for all site supervisors and often a requirement for supervisors when working underneath principal contractors.
On achieving this Award candidates will be equipped with the knowledge to enable them to
supervise the safety aspects of a construction site
The course involves:
- Classroom based training
- Presentations, group works and discussions
- 30 minute multiple choice exam
On completion of the course, the candidate will have knowledge of:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective Tool Box Talks
- Supervision of Occupational Health
- Behavioural safety
What does your fee include?
- Course handbook
- Printed Site Safety Plus certificate
- Light buffet lunch