The refresher course is for delegates who previously passed two-day Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course and can provide proof of successful attendance.
It aims to bring health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace.
The course includes a wide range of topics which have been affected by the changes to procedures built upon the material in the original course. Aims and Objectives
- Ensure delegates are aware of:
- Current trends within the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) direction of enforcement
- Recent developments in construction, legislation, health and safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practicesObjectives
- At the end of the period of training, delegates will be aware of and be able to implement:
- All updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affect their role as a supervisor
- New guidance and industry best practice affected by changes
- Their duties and responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare and the environment
The refresher course is only for delegates who have previously passed the two-day Site Supervisor Safety Training Sceheme (SSSTS) course and can provide proof of successful attendance.
If a delegate cannot provide a copy of their certificate, it may be possible to receive a confirmation via your Cskills Awards Customer co-ordinator on 03449944020.
Your cusotmer co-ordinator will require delegate information such as registration number, date of birth or national insurance number in order to locate the appropriate record.
If an individual cannot be located on the system and no evidence of their certificate can be found, they will have to attend the full SSSTS course.
Failure to attend the refresher course prior to the expiry of an existing certificated will require the delegate to re-enter the scheme by completing the full Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course if they wish to remain in the scheme.
Assessment will be multiple-choice questions at the end of the course.