Site Safety Plus Site Manger’s Safety Training Scheme
2 day Refresher
This course is for those who already have the Site Manager’s Safety Training Scheme certificate to refresh their skills and to improve their awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues which has been established by new legislation, and new working practices.
- Working at Height
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Occupational Health
- Environmental and Waste Management
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Fire Prevention/ Control & Other Emergencies
- Risk Assessments and Control
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.