SMSTS Training (CITB) - Site Management Training
This course is for site managers, agents and supervisors to provide them with the knowledge to manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory role. It will also help to develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare.
At the end of the period of training they will able to implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Occupational Health
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Accidents & First Aid
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Monitoring Health & Safety
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Fire Prevention/ Control & Other Emergencies
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Health & Safety Communication
- Environmental and Waste Management
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.