Duration: 2 Days
Pre-requisites: Candidates must have previously achieved the CITB SMSTS certificate. Please note that the certificate is valid for five years and has a six month grace period after expiry.
This course will demonstrate how to meet the ever-increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety management on site.
A minimum standard for all site managers and often a requirement for supervisors on large projects when working underneath principal contractors.
On achieving this Award candidates will be equipped with the knowledge to enable them to manage the safety aspects of a construction site
The course involves:
- Classroom based training.
- Presentations, group work and discussions.
- 30 minute multiple choice exam.
On completion of the course, the candidate will have:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Site set-up
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of Occupational Health
What does your fee include?
- Course handbook
- Printed Site Safety Plus certificate
- Light buffet lunch
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.