Course Details & Pre-requisites:
The CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) is a one day course that will provide candidates with a thorough introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors, and covers the environmental aspects of the new touch screen Health, safety and environment test.
Please note; delegates are required to bring photo ID
To provide the students with a broad range of skills and knowledge in relating to Environmental matters in the Construction industry.
- The environment and why is it important?
- An outline of Environmental Management Systems
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention and water management
- Being a good neighbour – statutory nuisance, communication, archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
Course Duration: One day
Assessment: 25 question multiple-choice test
Certificate: CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme: SEATS
Certificate Duration: Five years