To enable you to assemble, dismantle, alter, move, inspect and use mobile access towers, safely without the risk of personal injury. Working at a height of 2.5m and above.
Course Entry Criteria:
Must be 18 years or above in age, be physically and mentally fit to carry out the rigours of training. Delegates must be able to read and write in English.
- Introduction & Housekeeping
- Aims & Objectives
- Legal Overview - Health & Safety
- British & European standards
- Guidance & Information
- Tower components, inspection & maintenance
- “Don’t fall for it” - Recommended assembly methods video
- Tower stability
- Your Responsibilities
- “Accidents don’t just happen” - PASMA safe use of towers video
- Written & Practical assessments
- Course Evaluation
Certification: PASMA Photo Id Card and Certificate