Anyone using Towers on stairs: e.g. maintenance or repairs, decorating, plastering, electrical works, building works, signage works etc.
Candidates must have passed a Towers for Users course first. This qualification will extend your PASMA for users Certification.
Candidates must be physically fit, have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be over 18 years of age.
- Introduction to mobile towers on stairs
- Legal overview to health and safety/Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British and European standards
- Guidance & information on tower components, inspection and maintenance
- Tower Assembly and dismantle (3T method and advanced guardrail)
- Tower stability and tying in
- Hazards when using a mobile access towers on stairs
- Theory test paper
- Practical Training including the new 3T and AGR method
- Practical Assessment
- PASMA registration including PASMA card and certificate valid for 5 years
- PASMA Tower on Stairs course notes
- PASMA Tower code of practice
- Photograph taken on the day
PPE Requirements for Candidates:
- Safety Helmet
- Safety footwear
- Hi Viz wear