The aim of PASMA training is to:
- Provide delegates with necessary information to safely assemble, alter, move, inspect and use a full range of low level access products.
- To instruct a delegate to safely erect, move, inspect and dismantle various types of mobile access towers TO BS EN 1004.
This course is run by a PASMA accredited training provider. Objectives:
At the end of the course delegates will be aware of the following criteria:-
• Health & Safety at work act 1974
• Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996
• Management of Health & Safety at work regulations 1999
• Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1992
• Personal Protective Equipment at work Regulations 1992
• Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
• BS EN 1004
• BS EN 1298
• Health & Safety in Construction HS (G) 150
• HSE Information Sheet CIS 10
• PASMA Code of Practise (Current Edition)
• Reporting of Injuries, diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 (RIDDOR)
• Working at Height Regulations 2005 Knowledge:
The delegate should know capacities and limitations to enable safe erection, use, repositioning, dismantling, inspection and reporting of mobile access towers. Equipment needed:
Please bring your PPE: Hard Hat Safety footwear, Hi-viz Gloves.
Course Times: Registration is at 7:45 for an 8:00 start