Managers, supervisors and employees take the NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities. The NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction is an important qualification for those looking to build their career in health and safety and in the construction industry.
The Course will Cover the Following:
- Construction law and management
- Construction site: hazards and control
- Movement of people and vehicles: hazards and control
- Manual and mechanical handling: hazards and control
- Work equipment: hazards and control
- Electrical: hazards and control
- Fire: hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health: hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health: hazards and control
- Working at height: hazards and control
- Excavation work and confined spaces: hazards and control
- Demolition: hazards and control.
On successful completion of the course delegates will have a sound understanding of the principles of health and safety and have the tools to build an effective safety culture within the construction industry.
Written examination and a practical assessment with a written report.
The examinations are assessed and moderated by NEBOSH. Certificates are issued to successful candidates.
Holders of the National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Member of IIRSM (MIIRSM).