This intensive, hands-on one day training course is designed to teach delegates how to personalize email, organise Outlook items, manage Outlook data files, share and link contacts, save and archive email, create forms, and work offline and remotely. Who Should Attend?
Existing users of Outlook who wish to use the advanced features of outlook to improve their productivity and effectiveness. Note: delegates must have a thorough understanding of, and experience in, the subjects covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses. Course Outline:
Personalising Your Email
- Apply Stationery and Themes
- Create a Custom Theme
- Create Signatures
- Modify Signatures
- Configure Email Message Security Settings Organising Outlook Items
- Group Items
- Create Search Folders
- Apply Conditional Formatting Managing Outlook Data Files
- Create a Data File
- Add Outlook Data Files to a Mail Profile
- Change Data File Settings Working with Contacts
- Forward Contacts
- Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Export Contacts
- Perform a Mail Merge
- Link Items to Business Contact Manager Saving and Archiving Email
- Save Messages in Alternate Formats
- Archive Messages
- Protect Personal Folders Creating a Custom Form
- Add Form Fields
- Save a Form as a Template
- Test a Form Working Offline and Remotely
- Make Folders Available Offline
- Configure RPC Over HTTP
- Download Selected Messages
- Publish Calendar Information to Office Online
Please note that this training can focus on either Microsoft versions 2007, 2010 or 2013 - please state at the time of enquiry which version you would like this training to be held on.
Delegates can also bring their own device to take the training on - please state that you wish to do this at the time of booking so that we can inform the training provider.
This course can be offered both as an open course and as a one-to-one private session with the trainer.