In this course students will use Outlook to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information, schedule tasks, and create notes.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and want to know how to use Outlook to manage their time and information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Outlook interface, send mail, and respond to messages. - Compose email messages. - Organize email messages into folders. - Manage contacts and contact information. - Schedule appointments. - Schedule a meeting. - Manage tasks and notes.
Windows 2000 Introduction to Personal Computers Windows XP Introduction to Personal Computers WindowsXP Professional -Installation and Administration
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
- Identify the Components of the Outlook Interface - Read an Email Message - Reply to and Forward an Email Message - Print an Email Message - Delete an Email Message
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- Create an Email Message - Format a Message - Check Spelling and Grammar - Attach a File - Enhance an Email Message - Send an Email Message
Lesson 3: Organizing Messages
- Manage Email Messages - Move Email Messages into Folders - Open and Save an Attachment
Lesson 4: Managing Contacts
- Add a Contact - Sort and Find Contacts - Find the Geographical Location of a Contact - Update Contacts
Lesson 5: Scheduling Appointments
- Explore the Outlook Calendar - Schedule an Appointment - Edit Appointments
Lesson 6: Managing Meetings in Outlook
- Schedule a Meeting - Reply to a Meeting Request - Track and Update Scheduled Meetings - Print the Calendar
Lesson 7: Managing Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task - Edit and Update a Task - Create a Note - Edit a Note
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.