This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to give delegates a solid understanding of more advanced tools and concepts used in Excel , in order to increase their knowledge and productivity. Who Should Attend?
Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel who want to consolidate and expand on their knowledge of the basic features in a short space of time. Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course. Course Outline:
Advanced File Tasks
- Using Windows Explorer within Excel
- Saving your Files
- Using File Management Tools, Part One
- Using File Management Tools, Part Two Working with Functions and Formulas
- Using Formulas in Excel
- Exploring Excel Functions
- Using Functions in Excel
- Working with Names and Ranges
- Working with Array Formulas Managing Tables
- Working with Tables
- Working with Records and Fields
- Working with Tables and Filters
- Using Excel as a Database Adding the Finishing Touches
- Research Tools
- Using Themes
- Adding Text Boxes
- Inserting Pictures and ClipArt
- Editing Pictures Showing Data as a Graphic
- Inserting SmartArt
- Formatting SmartArt
- Adding Symbols, Equations, and Shapes
- Editing Sparklines
Please note that this training can focus on either Microsoft versions 2007, 2010 or 2013 - please state at the time of enquiry which version you would like this training to be held on.
Delegates can also bring their own device to take the training on - please state that you wish to do this at the time of booking so that we can inform the training provider.
This course can be offered both as an open course and as a one-to-one private session with the trainer.