Duration: 1 day
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to give delegates a solid understanding of more advanced tools and concepts used in Excel , in order to increase their knowledge and productivity.
Who Should Attend?
Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel who want to consolidate and expand on their knowledge of the basic features in a short space of time. Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
Advanced File Tasks
- Using Windows Explorer within Excel
- Saving your Files
- Using File Management Tools, Part One
- Using File Management Tools, Part Two
Working with Functions and Formulas
- Using Formulas in Excel
- Exploring Excel Functions
- Using Functions in Excel
- Working with Names and Ranges
- Working with Array Formulas
- Working with Tables
- Working with Records and Fields
- Working with Tables and Filters
- Using Excel as a Database
Adding the Finishing Touches
- Research Tools
- Using Themes
- Adding Text Boxes
- Inserting Pictures and ClipArt
- Editing Pictures
Showing Data as a Graphic
- Inserting SmartArt
- Formatting SmartArt
- Adding Symbols, Equations, and Shapes
- Editing Sparklines