City & Guilds Low Risk Confined Spaces Water Level 2 Award (6150-01)
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and is water industry specific. It focuses on the candidate’s ability to enter and work in low risk confined spaces which have been risk assessed and designated NC1within the water UK Scheme.
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as low risk.
The qualification covers:
- Preparing to enter a confined space
- Entering and exiting a confined space
- Emergency exit from a confined space
Delegates will be required to demonstrate
the ability to:
- Verify isolation from risk
- Establish a safety zone at the access and egress point
- Establish and maintain an appropriate communication system
- Set out and interpret atmosphere monitors
- Maintain safe working procedures for work being done
- Follow emergency procedures
On successful completion of the course candidates will be issued with a photo ID card and a City & Guilds Certificate which is valid for three years.
Candidates must be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.