This one day programme is designed for those who completed their NEBOSH qualification previously, and require an update to current legislation, or for those with a responsibility for health & safety who need to ensure they are aware of current legal requirements.
At the end of the course each delegate should be able to:
- Understand current legislation with regards to the subject matter
- Be aware of their responsibilities for ensuring these requirements are met
- Identify hazards, risks and suitable control measures
- Appreciate corporate requirements for compliance with UK and European legislation.
- Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Working at Height Regulations
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations
- Noise at Work Regulations
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Control of Asbestos Regulations
Please note that the course programme may be subject to change without prior notification.