5 Days, usually running from 9.00am - 5.00pm*
Who is it for: People who already certified as an IRATA Level 2 rope access technician and have completed the required hours within a rope access role.
Other Recommended Courses: GWO Basic Safety Training, CCNSG Safety Passport.
A level 3 is defined as a technician who is capable of complete responsibility for work projects. They also require a comprehensive knowledge of rescue techniques.
The course is designed for candidates who work in a wide range of rope access situations and who have 2000 hours logged under the IRATA scheme.
A level 3 rope access technician shall:
- be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects;
- be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation;
- be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of levels 1 and 2;
- have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques;
- hold an appropriate current first aid certificate, to show that suitable emergency first aid training has been undertaken;
- have knowledge of the IRATA certification scheme;
- have knowledge of the IRATA Training, Assessment and Certification Scheme;
- be familiar with the contents of the IRATA ICOP.
*Course times will be confirmed in the joining instructions once the course has been booked.