Any employer or employees.
Aims And Objectives:
This course is designed to ensure that all non-managerial staff have a basic understanding of safe and healthy working practices and are able to comply with both statutory requirements and those of their employer in accordance with the companies health and safety policy.
- Identifying hazards and evaluating risks within the workplace
- The use of appropriate work place precautions for specifics or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing risk assessments
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters Improving health and safety matters
- Improving health and safety performance
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Reporting of relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
Exam: Exam and Assessments
Certificate: An IOSH accredited certificate will be awarded