Ramada Jarvis, Leeds Road, Wetherby, LS22 5HE
The Working Safely programme includes:
- Defining safe working, identifying hazards and risks, selecting or seeking advice on workplace precautions and assisting managers to prepare risk assessments.
- Workplace precautions for sources of hazards: fire, manual handling, electricity, display screen equipment, chemicals and substances, work equipment, movement of people, poor housekeeping and noise.
- Improving the organisation's safety performance, including reporting relevant accidents and incidents, monitoring work activities, commenting on health and safety policy, complying with requirements for control in safety management, cooperating with managers in safety activities, communicating on safety matters identifying competences required for safe working.
- An examined independently accredited course.
- This course is for all employees who have a duty of care to work safely to protect them and others who may be affected by their work activities.
This course will conclude with two assessments.
- A 20-minute closed book assessment of 10 questions.
- A group assessment consisting of identification of workplace hazards from three photographs.
On successful completion of this course and practical project, a certificate will be awarded by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.