To provide managers with an in-depth understanding of health and safety issues in the workplace with a practical focus.
- Understand how to manage safely
- Understand how to assess risk
- Know how to control identified risks
- Understand your responsibilities in regards to workplace health and safety
- Be able to identify hazards and investigate incidents
- Understand how to measure performance
- Be able to implement measures to help protect our environment
Successful candidates will be issued with an IOSH personal display certificate, valid for 3 years.
This course is accredited by IOSH.
Managers from any industry sector who need to manage safety issues in the workplace.
Course Times: 8.30am - 5:00pm*
*Course times will be confirmed in the Joining Instructions once the course has been booked.