Duration: 1 day
The aim of the IOSH Working Safely is too offer up a completely new approach to health and safety training. Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that:
- One-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
- Presentation that’s designed to be fun and get people fully involved and interested
- First class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- Very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
- Assessments built into the day’s training – no need for follow-on tests on separate days
The course involves:
- Classroom based training
- 30 minute multi-choice exam
- 3 Hazard spotting assessments
On completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- What they need to know in regards to Health and Safety.
- Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will your employer get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
- Minimum disruption to working days and shifts – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course
- Working safely meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session
What does your fee include?
- Course handbook
- Printed certificate or passport card
- Light buffet lunch