IOSH Managing SafelyCourse Overview
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. Introducing a completely new approach to health and safety training.
A three or four-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
- A flexible course (minimum 24 hours of face-to-face contact) covering the health and safety management basics in a high impact interactive package.
- Superb quality animate graphics creative exclusively for the course
- A sophisticated but fun presentation
- First class technical content, based on what delegates need to know in practice
- No jargon or off-putting legal language
- Clear scenarios that managers can relate to
- A range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVD's and quizzes
Who Needs This Qualification?
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Managing Safely Covers
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
The course is 24 hours in duration and will be delivered either the training centre or an off-site location.
Delegates will receive a course workbook. On successful completion, delegates will also receive a nationally recognised certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, the chartered body for health and safety professionals.