To provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
- Describe your actions in an emergency
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Explain the management of adult choking
- Demonstrate the management of the unconscious casualty
- Describe how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Explain the treatment of minor and major injuries
- Know how to deal with heart attacks and stroke
- Describe treatment of injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Describe treatment of suspected spinal injuries
- Resuscitation/ AED training
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through the CIEH or Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who needs to become a qualified workplace first aider.
Course Times: 9.30am - 16.30pm*
*Course times will be confirmed in the Joining Instructions once the course has been booked.