CITB – Site Safety Plus - Health & Safety Awareness
The CITB Site Safety Plus 1-Day Health & Safety Awareness course is designed for those who have
entered, or are about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the
work force, to help them understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site.
Those who have entered, or are about to enter the construction and civil engineering industry
Aims And Objectives
To ensure that individual responsibilities are understood:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties?
- What is expected from them
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Understand health & safety legislation
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
The minimum entry equipment is a good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Basic Understanding of health & safety
- Duties and responsibilities
- Becoming aware of hazards and risks on site
Course Duration: 1 Day
Exam: Multiple Choice
Certification: Valid for 5 Years
Max no. Of Delegates: 18