- To refresh the knowledge students gained in their initial three day First aid at work course.
- To ensure delegates continue to have a full understanding of the basic principles to be carried out in the event of an accident in the workplace.
All levels of personnel within all industries, who have a current First aid at work certificate.
- Current Resuscitation Techniques
- Recovery Position
- Care of the Unconscious Casualty
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Circulatory System
- HIV and Hepatitis
- Types of injury
- First Aid Kits
- Record Keeping
- Burns and Scalds
Highly participative with both theory and practical sessions highlighted by use of Spine Model. Laptop and DVD’s with group and individual exercise. Test involved.
On site Requirements
- Training can be carried out either at the training provider's centre or on customer’s premises.
- Room large enough for theory session with electrical supply for use of Television, Video and Laptop.
- Area set aside for practical session with varying objects for movement.
Course duration: Two days
Number of delegates: Min 8 – Max 12
8:30 am. Course times will be confirmed in the Joining Instructions once the course is booked.