Course Times: 10:00-17:00
Our FAW Re-qualification course is an ideal way to update delegates First Aid at Work qualification without having to resit the entire 3 day course again. This course will covering the same subject matter as the 3 day First Aid at Work course, the FAW Re-qualification course ensures that delegates are still fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to deal with almost any emergency until the emergency medical services arrive.
An in-date, or no more than 28 days out of date First Aid at Work qualification must be produced before students are approved for this course.
To provide the delegates with the knowledge, skills and confidence to administer First Aid in the Workplace by refreshing their existing FAW qualification.
- Dealing with an emergency
- Infection Control
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- CPR – Adults, children, babies
- Choking procedures
- Management of Shock
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding management
- Explain burns management
- Effects and signs of Stroke
- Explain the causes of Asthma
- Effects / signs of Heart Attacks
- Sprains and strains
- Management of Diabetes
- Managing Seizures and Epilepsy
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Head injuries
- Accident Reporting and RIDDOR
- Dealing with a Crush injury
- Dealing with Amputation injuries
- Dealing with Chest trauma
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a nationally regulated qualification which is valid for three years.