Concentrating on ensuring that employees have the necessary information required to enable to raise the alarm, evacuate a building, recognise extinguishers and communicate with those in charge.
All actions meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform Order Fire Safety 2005.
Suited for those whom have been identified as Fire Marshall’s, supervisors and managers.
Aims And Objectives:
- To give delegates the ability to identify fire hazards.
- To take charge in the event of a fire and understand the need for fire precautions.
- Fire risk assessment
- Theory of fire
- How a fire spreads
- Learn Different types of Fire extinguishers
- Causes of fire
- Fire prevention
- Importance of good housekeeping
- Duties of a fire marshal
- Fire precautions
- Importance of the means of escape
- Classification of fire extinguishersCourse Duration:
Max No. of Delegates:
Provider Training Centre or your site
Valid for 3 years