Who Should Attend?
Our course is aimed at Staff members who will be taking on the role of Fire Warden within an organisation.
- Fire precautions regulations/legislation
- Chemistry of fire and how fire spreads
- Types and classifications of fires
- Common causes of fire
- Safety features within buildings
- Fire risk assessment (as a fire warden role)
- Fire extinguishers: theory
- Fire extinguishers: practical
- Safe evacuation of premises
- Action at assembly points
Employees who are designated as a Fire Marshal/Warden will understand their role and their duties within the Regulatory Reform Order (2005).
Duration: 3 hours (half day)
Fitness to participate:
Candidates must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline. Should you have any questions relating to the accessibility of this course please don’t hesitate to get in touch.