This course covers the role of the designated fire marshal. It also gives you the opportunity to learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly. This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
The course will present an insight into fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire marshal.
Course Entry Criteria
There are no formal entry requirements but learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements of the qualification.
- Introduction and Aims
- Fire Regulations
- Common Causes of Fire
- Safety Features within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (As a Fire Warden Role)
- People Behaviour in Fire Situations
- What to do in Case of Fire
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Point
- Use of Fire Extinguishers (Available Types)
- Theoretical & Practical Assessments