To provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to deliver emergency first aid in the work place.
- Describe your actions in an emergency
- Demonstrate adult resuscitation
- Explain the management of adult choking
- Demonstrate the management of the unconscious casualty
- Describe how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Explain the treatment of minor injuries
- Resuscitation/ AED training
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
External accreditation is available for this course, if required, through the CIEH or Advantage Accreditation. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
Anyone who is identified as the ‘appointed person’ for first aid in a relatively small or low risk workplace.
Course Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm*
* Course times will be confirmed in the Joining Instructions once the course has been booked.