We are able to offer high quality Emergency First Aid at Work courses.
It is appropriate for nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive one day first aid course.
This course can be adapted to suit a particular audience and is ideal for lower risk businesses, in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations. The course is run over one day and includes both theory and practical sessions, in a relaxed atmosphere, designed to boost a candidate's confidence. The Emergency First Aid at Work course replaced the First Aid Appointed Person course in October 2009.
The Emergency First Aid at Work Syllabus Includes:
- Health and safety (first aid) regulation
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 6 hours (1 day)
Assessment method: Continuous Assessment by the trainer
Upon successful completion certification is valid for three years*
OFQUAL Accreditation available a small extra fee per person
* Upon successful completion of this one day course, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.