Course Length: 1 day
This Emergency First Aid 1 Day Coursecourse is ideal for people working in low hazard environments (e.g. offices, shops, libraries) or where a first aider at work is required.
Course Entry Criteria:
Must be 18 years or above in age, be physically and mentally fit to carry out the rigours of training. Delegates must be able to read and write in English.
- Aims and Principles of first aid
- Recording accidents and incidents
- Contents of First Aid Kits
- Incident management
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation of an adult
- Management of a choking casualty
- Control of bleeding
- Recognition and treatment of Shock
- Recognition and treatment of an epileptic seizure
- Treatment of minor burns and scalds