Price includes training, theory and practical test. Course Aims
To provide thorough practical and theory training in the responsibilities of a Compact Crane operator to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests. Course Content
Theory & Legislation:-
• Crane construction terminology and principles of lift
• Health, safety, welfare and environmental code
• Lifting operation regulations and best practice guidelines Hands-on Training:-
• Pre-use checks and preparation for work
• Travelling and manoeuvring Compact Cranes
• Lifting and placing loads using full radius and slewing capabilities
• Configuration for lifting duties Duration of Training
Refresher Training for the novice worker – 3 days training + 1 day testing Test
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.
Please note: Any candidate wishing to attend a CPCS course must have taken the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years.
Any candidate that books onto this course and does not hold the above prior to the technical test will not be eligible for a refund.