Duration: 6 days
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a CPCS A59 Excavator 360 Above & Below 10 Tonnes (Tracked), to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Operating the machinery to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
- What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
NVQ Plant Operations and CPCS Competence Card:
Once you have achieved your Red CPCS Trained Operator Card it lasts for 2 years. During these 2 years you must work towards and achieve your NVQ in Plant Operations to upgrade to a Blue CPCS Competence Card.
|Location||Region||Start Date||Days||Price ex. VAT|
|Wokingham||South Central England||
Fri 8 Dec 23
This course runs over six consecutive days, start date as indicated.
|6||£2205 + VAT||BOOK||ENQUIRE|
|Courses found 1 to 1 of 1||1|
|Click location to see venue||Move cursor over calendar icon to see course dates|