Please be advised that in order to undertake this course you will need to supply the following information at the time of booking:
- Candidate’s full name
- Candidate's date of birth
- National insurance number
- CITB number
- The date the Health, Safety & Environment Test was passed
Please be advised that any candidate wishing to attend a CPCS course must hold a valid Health, Safety & Environment Test which has been taken within the last 2 years. Any candidate who books onto this course and does not hold this prior to the technical tests will be unable to sit the technical tests and will not be eligible for a refund.
Candidates who fail to achieve the minimum standard required will not be eligible for a refund.
If you have not taken this test within the last 2 years, please call 0344 994 4488 to book a test.
The Forward Tipping Dumper Truck training course content includes:
Days One and Two:
- Introduction and explanation of CPCS qualification.
- Health and safety legislation as it applies to Plant operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of Plant operations.
- Operator's responsibilities with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of operator's manual.
- CPCS Theory and Practical Test Preparation.
- Theory and Practical Assessments for CPCS Red Card Forward Tipping Dumper.
On completion of the Forward Tipping Dumper Truck training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to enable them to complete the CPCS assessment for Forward Tipping Dumpers.
A high proportion of the Forward Tipping Dumper Truck training is of a practical nature which will be supplemented with some classroom based tutorials.
Delegates should provide a passport photograph on the day of the CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper Truck training for production of ID Cards.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.