To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Forward Tipping Dumper, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests. Course Content
- Carrying out pre-start and running checks.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter Duration:
3 days Pre-requisites
This course is suitable for those with little to no operational experience on the machine.
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.