To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Forward Tipping Dumper, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests. Course Content
- Carrying out pre-start and running checks.
- Set the Dumper for site & road travel.
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground both loaded & unloaded.
- Travel up & down substantial inclines loaded & unloaded.
- Position dumper to receive loads.
- Comply with loading procedures.
- Discharge loads into trenches & over edges.
- Place machine in and out of service condition
- Explain loading and unloading procedures on & off of Transporter Duration:
2 days Pre-requisites
It is recommended that delegates have 2 or more years operational experience on the machine.
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.