This CPCS Appointed Person Resit training course is designed for AP responsible for lifting operations who have attended the full CPCS AP course but were unsuccessful in achieving the CPCS Technical Test.
To refresh and focus on the aspects of the Appointed Person Course and CPCS Technical Test that the delegates were unsuccessful in achieving on their previous attempt.
Training Course Content:
- Appointed person responsibilities, with regards to applicable legislation relating to lifting operation and planning lifts
- Refresher of the lift plan drawing of the workshop
- Any other areas of the original CPCS Course that the group of delegates feel that they need refresher training on.
- Delegates will undertake the relevant part of the CPCS Technical Test that they didn’t achieved in their previous attempt.
- The CPCS Technical Test will be undertaking in strict CPCS Exam conditions
On completion of the training course, delegates will have sufficient knowledge and information to allow them to feel comfortable in retaking the CPCS Appointed Person Technical Test.