Duration: 2 days
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
Who Should Attend: The Experienced Worker course is suitable for operatives who use Ride on Rollers on a day to day basis.
Pre-requisites: Candidates must have successfully passed the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment touchscreen test within the past two years.
- Day 1: Theory training
- Day 2: CPCS theory and practical tests
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use inspection checks.
- Configure and set for compacting duties.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Compact loose granular materials to specification.
- Compact in straight lines and around radii.
- Compact supported and unsupported edges.
- Explain the principles, requirements and techniques of good compaction.
- Carry out the shut down and securing procedures.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a CPCS Trained Operator 'Red' card which is valid for two years.
|Location||Region||Start Date||Days||Price ex. VAT|
|Farnham||London All Areas, London South, London West, South Central England, South East||
Tue 12 Dec 23
This course runs over two non consecutive days, start date as indicated.
12th & 15th December
|2||£605 + VAT||BOOK||ENQUIRE|
|Courses found 1 to 1 of 1||1|
|Click location to see venue||Move cursor over calendar icon to see course dates|