The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) are designed to:
- Improve construction related health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork
This course gives an overview of CDM 2015 whilst focusing on the duties of the Contractors and Principal Contractors.
This is a one day workshop style course.
Who Should Attend
Any person or organisation who takes the role of Contractor or Principal Contractor is advised to attend.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Principal Contractor and Contractor duties
- The Construction Phase Plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- Workshops include:
- Pre-Construction Information
- Developing a Construction Phase Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- Competence of contractors
Certification and Assessments:
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses:
CITB Training, NEBOSH Certificate in Construction