The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) are designed to:
- Improve construction related health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork
This course gives an overview of CDM 2015 focusing on the Client, Designers, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors, Contractors and what is needed to comply with the law.
This overview has been designed to be delivered as a 2 – 3 hour seminar style session.
Who Should Attend
Any person or organisation who is involved in construction work (including design) in the UK.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Background and the reason for change
- Essential differences between the old and the new regulations
- Application of the regulations
- Duty Holders and their duties
- Notification criteria
- Construction Phase Plans
- Health and Safety Files
Certification and Assessments
Delegates are issued with a certificate of attendance.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
CDM2015 and the Role of the Client, CDM2015 for Contractors and Principal Contractors, CDM2015 for Designers and Principal Designers, NEBOSH Certificate in Construction