Site Safety Plus Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
This course is for those in supervisory positions to further help them to understand their responsibilities and what is expected of them with regard to the legislation.
By the end of the course they will be able to identify how their supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling the safety of the site. This will be managed through risk assessments and health and safety communication.
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Occupational Health
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Manual Handling
- Accidents & First Aid
- Excavations & Confined Spaces
- Fire Prevention/Control & Other Emergencies
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Working at Height
- Presentation Skills
- Work Equipment & Lifting Operations
- Personal Protective Equipment
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.