Who Should Attend:
This course is for you if you're considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides and understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.Course Contents:
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified Certification:
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a CITB accredited certificate which is valid for 5 years.
To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date of your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be taken again.
Candidates will require:
- A laptop/tablet with camera and fast internet connection
- A quiet room to complete the course in