- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- Site set up
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Scaffolding and working at height
- Confined Spaces
- First Aid
- Accidents and the associated legislative requirements (RIDDOR)
- The need for site management training, control measures and adequate communication to maintain a good health and safety culture within the workplace
Candidates must have:
- Laptop/tablet with camera and fast internet connection
- A form of photo ID
- A quiet room to complete the course in
Upon successful completion, candidates will receive a CITB accredited certificate which will be valid for five years.
To renew, candidates will need to complete the two day Refresher course.