The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction UK course covers the core health and safety issues involved in construction and aims to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of how to identify and manage workplace hazards. Learners will be better able to influence their on-site colleagues to work more safely; because they will gain the confidence and technical know-how to challenge unsafe behaviours and offer practical solutions - including:
- Technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice
- Practical skills to apply back in the workplace
- Confidence to influence your colleagues to work more safely
- Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites
In construction, utilities and other related industries, employers find that the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction gives those with responsibilities for health and safety, a sound understanding of managing workplace risks.
Only by passing the NC1 module and successfully completing the closing interview will you have the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction UK qualification
Who is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course for?
- Construction site managers
- Contracts managers
- Site workers with health and safety responsibilities
- Construction health and safety advisors
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate course helps develop skills:
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Ensure you comply with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM)
- Understand the responsibilities of the six roles in the CDM regulations
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help win business
- Strengthen your health and safety culture
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, however it is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus.
The open book examination (OBE) will be based on a realistic scenario, that will test both what you know and what you can do. You will be asked to carry out a series of tasks using evidence from the scenario and the underpinning knowledge gained through your studies and revision. You will have 48 hours to download, complete and submit your assessment.
Your assessment will be marked by an external examiner appointed by NEBOSH. These examiners are chosen for their experience and expertise to ensure that learners are assessed by the very best from our industry.
NEBOSH has a strict and rigorous approach to malpractice, plagiarism and collusion. This ensures fairness for all our learners and provides reassurance for the organisations who employ our qualification holders. You must not collude or share answers with other learners and all the work you submit must be solely your own.
Although the closing interviews are not assessed NEBOSH will not publish your results if you do not attend.
This NEBOSH course is being offered by BookMyCourse Ltd in association with NEBOSH accredited course provider M108SR - registered centre number 402