This intensive hands-on one-day training course has been designed to provide delegates with a solid understanding of advanced Word tools and concepts in order to increase their knowledge and productivity.
Who Should Attend?
Users with a good understanding of Microsoft Word who want to expand on their capabilities in a short space of time. Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
Managing and Reviewing Documents
- Using Comments - Tracking Changes - Combining Multiple Versions of Documents - Creating an Outline
Working with Reference Tools
- Creating a Table of Contents - Creating References within a Document - Creating a Bibliography - Creating Index and Reference Tables - Creating References to Other Documents
Using Time Saving Tools
- Using Language Tools - Inserting Pre-Defined Text - Using the Navigation Pane
Working with Advanced Graphics and Objects
- Inserting Text Boxes - Inserting WordArt - Creating SmartArt - Editing SmartArt - Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
- Inserting Tables - Editing Tables - Formatting Tables - Working with Table Data
Creating Equations and Charts
- Working with Equations - Creating Charts - Formatting Charts - Analysing Chart Data
Please note that this training can focus on either Microsoft versions 2007, 2010 or 2013 - please state at the time of enquiry which version you would like this training to be held on.
Delegates can also bring their own device to take the training on - please state that you wish to do this at the time of booking so that we can inform the training provider.
This course can be offered both as an open course and as a one-to-one private session with the trainer.
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.