In this course, students will identify and use the new and enhanced features of PowerPoint 2010 to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for experienced PowerPoint users who have worked with earlier versions of Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®, ideally Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003, and who have or are planning to upgrade to Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the elements of the PowerPoint environment - build the framework of a presentation - add visual elements to a presentation - prepare to deliver a presentation - work with shared presentations
Students having prior knowledge of PowerPoint 2003 and/or PowerPoint XP on the Windows operating system.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Elements of the PowerPoint Environment
- Identify the Components of the User Interface - Use the Task-Oriented Tabs on the Ribbon - Customize the PowerPoint Interface
Lesson 2: Building the Framework of a Presentation
- Create a Presentation - Save a Presentation - Create Custom Slide Layouts - Create and Apply Themes
Lesson 3: Adding Visual Elements to a Presentation
- Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects - Apply Animation Effects - Work with Pictures and SmartArt Graphics - Add Styles and Effects to a Table - Work with Chart Tools - Add and Manage Videos
Lesson 4: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections - Add Transitions - Print a Presentation - Secure a Presentation
Lesson 5: Working with Shared Presentations
- Share PowerPoint Presentations - Work with Presentations by Using a Web Browser
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.